Excuse me as I take a 3 week or so blogging break. I should return to blogging in early November. I hope everyone will have a safe and fun Halloween! God bless.
I’m excited about this week’s Celebrate the Small Things, hosted by VikLit of Scribblings of an Aspiring Author. There’s been much to celebrate, and there's an announcement to make.
This week, I’m happy that:
- The weather’s still beautiful. Always something to rejoice about.
- I went to my mom’s church on Monday night, the church I was raised in. She invited me to hear a guest preacher, and it was good to remember the church – with some of the same deacons and musicians as when I was a child. The sermon was nice and the worship pretty good, and my mom was happy I was there.
- Had several work meetings to go to that were quite interesting, but which allowed me to get off work early. :))
- I won Brandon Ford’s book Merciless in a giveaway, and am excitedly awaiting it in the mail.
- Was able to help a new friend, Lissa Bryan, in the reveal of her book The End of All Things.
Now, for the announcement: I will be taking at least a three week break from blogging starting Monday, October 14, but will do some blog visits during this time.
Work and life have been very busy and I feel bad when I’m not able to visit others. Also, because of lack of time, I hadn’t been writing much or submitting stories to eZines. After this weekend, I'll be a bit more silent. :( :)
See you this weekend! - as I’ll try to do lots of visits before my break.