So glad to be posting here again for Tara Tyler, aka, VikLit’s Writing blog fest, Celebrate the Small Things. There’s been too many big things going on that prevented me from posting or visiting many sites last week.
Anyway, this week I’m so happy to celebrate:
- My “roommate” is gone! I’ve got my place and good spirits back.
- I won my first giveaway, a $5 amazon gift card from Cathrina Constantine! Thank you!
- Despite one day of pouring down rain this week, the weather’s back to beautiful!
- A friend from my writer’s group invited me to introduce my book, Anticipation of the Penitent, to her book club, and they voted to read my book! It might be a while before they have the discussion because of the upcoming holidays, but I sold 4 copies at the book club. :)
- Melissa Maygrove’s Follow Fest is a great experience. I’m still visiting many of the blogs on the list, have met some great bloggers and writers, including some other non-traditional Christian writers.
I'll be seeing you; got a lot of blog visiting to do this weekend!