Thursday, November 1, 2012

Anticipation of the Penitent now on Kindle

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009ZQCEEA/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_I.1Kqb1W8WERN

Anticipation of the Penitent is now available on Kindle from Amazon.com!

The book is still under going one more review prior to being finalized with CreateSpace. Kindle, however, is up and ready to go. 

I hope to complete the review tomorrow, so that I can get the book available through Amazon as a print book, and because I need to start writing for the National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). There's much to write and do in one month.

I also hadn't forgotten about the free giveaway for my followers. As soon as I can order my books, I'll be contacting 5 random followers for a free signed book. If you prefer an ebook, I'll make that available instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments add wonderful flavors. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...