Yesterday I was exhausted after reading so many IWSG posts (I started from the bottom up, and didn't get to everyone!), reading some of a book I'll be reviewing, reorganizing my blog labels, and working, that I never got to writing this post 'til now.
Anyway, no more excuses! I have to celebrate some small and big things today for VikLit's blog hop.
1. I'm spending more time marketing and will hopefully be sending out Press Releases (Yes, I'm a bit scared about the thought of it.)
2. I did my first podcast interview at 2012writers Still Alive and think it came out decently. (Click on the link and see what you think.) I did say "pretty much" too much and some ideas didn't come out just the way I wanted. But for my first live taped interview and not knowing what questions would be asked, I'm happy with it. Great practice for more, I'd say!
3. I'll be going to three writer's groups this weekend, two of which are new. Well, one is just me and another woman, but we'll be working to grow. I'm hoping she will be a great critique partner.
4. As stated in a prior post, I have a book signing scheduled for Saturday, April 20th at Nu Revelations Christian Book Store. The owner has a local cable TV show and we've scheduled to do the interview prior to the book signing.
5. And I'm celebrating having today off of work!
Thanks for visiting, and I will be celebrating everyone else's as soon as I'm able.