This week I'm focusing on being happy for VikLit's Celebrate the Small Things.
Here are things I'm happy about:
- Thursday was “me day.” I did what I wanted, when I wanted, and it was a blast! Yes, I did go see WWZ and really enjoyed it. I love that its focus wasn’t just on killing, but on the reasons why and how to combat the zombie disease. I’d say it’s in line slightly behind 28 Days Later and I Am Legend.
- It’s good to be writing on my WIP! Yes, if you know me at all, it’s slow going, but it’s going. Although I don’t know just yet how the subplot is going to work its way out, I’m just glad there is a subplot developing. There will also be another subplot that I’ve recently discovered to be developed too. Joy. True joy!
- I’m organizing a blog tour for my new book, SaltedWith Fire, that will be at the end of the month, and I am just thrilled that so many of my fellow bloggers have graciously agreed to host a day. I can’t believe I’m organizing it – organizing things is my Achille’s heel, and boy do the nerves want to start jumping a bit. But I’m keeping it cool and will let things develop as they do.
- I’ve agreed to announce for C. Lee McKenzie about Sarah's Reviews – Interviews & Giveaways, who offered three of McKenzie's books on her blog. Check them out here before the giveaways end: The Princess of Las Pulgas, Sliding on the Edge, and Alligators Overhead.
- And finally, I’ve got a webpage at www.nancylarondajohnson.com!
That’s it for now. Be happy everybody!