In celebrating the small things this week as a part of VikLit's blog hop, I wish to give thanks to God for teaching me to be obedient to him and for being patient with me when it takes a little longer for me.
I have to say this week I'm glad for:
- a great week at work with much less stress than last week
- beautiful weather
- good digestive health
- making progress on my new book of short stories and poetry, now called Salted with Fire
- meeting with my new critique partner for the first time
- leaving work while it's still light outside (thanks daylight savings time!)
- keeping peace in my heart throughout most of the each day.
.... So, did I do good at keeping the celebrations small this week? What big or small things do you have to celebrate for this past week? I'll be coming by to find out!